Saturday, December 1, 2012

Glossybox : November 2012

I received my last glossybox that I exchanged with my glossydots on friday but I wasn't so excited like the first time because I saw some spoilers and when I know that some drugstore products will be inside the box, I was a little bit disappointed...Anyways I'm still happy with it (at least the size of the products is 5-10 times bigger than topbox's).



Products received: 


1-Nicole by opi Kardashian kolor holiday shades (15ml)    10.99$
2-Kryolan for Glossybox blusher in glossy pink (2.5g)    16.73$   
3-vitabath (170g)    18$
4-maybelline mny my gloss (9ml)    7.49$
5-curel hand & cuticle therapy cream (100ml)    3.99$
***The products #1-5 are all full size!!! :)
6-Nexxus salon hair care (89ml each)    shampoo: 400ml/9.99$
                                                        conditionner: 400ml/14.99$  



Total value: 62.76$



2 comments:

  1. I am still waiting on my GB...I jsut looked up my tracking and it says its being held at a postal office here in Ajax for address verification. Thats strange?! I'll call on Monday, I guess!!
    I didn't like this box when I first saw the items, but its growing on me. I like the GB blusher, and the polish...oh and the gloss! lol

    I could live with not having another shampoo sample though...good for travel, but that's it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope that you will receive your box soon! If it takes some time, it's absolutely not glossybox's fault. Canada post pissed me off sometimes...

      My favorites in this box are the GB blush, the nail polish and the hand cream :)

      Delete