Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Glossybox: September 2012

What I received in my glossybox :


 
 
Left: B.Kamins maple body lotion (12ml) WORTH 2.75$
& B.Kamins lip balm spf 20 (4ml) WORTH 5.60$
*<3 : 4/5
 
Right: mini Dove deodorant (17g) WORTH 1.50$ (it's a good size for travelling)
**<3 : 3/5
 
 
Wella professionals mirror polish shine spray FULL SIZE (40 ml) WORTH 12.99$
**<3 : 3/5 (I prefer to get the serum one)
 
 
Last but not the least: NYX cosmetics: the Crimson amulet collection  FULL SIZE worth 25$
**<3 : 5/5 (This palette has EVERYTHING you need to be pretty! )
 
 
This is my favourite box by far:)  Glossybox is getting better and better as a lot of you may notice. We used to get drugstore items and there were not a lot of makeup :( I was about to cancel my subscription but since they improved a lot, I changed my mind:)

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. There were only 2 versions of boxes this month and it was almost the same ;) I wish I got the wella serum instead of the shine spray :(

      Delete
  2. We got the same box with the exception to the spray, I got the serum. I was totally impressed with this box and finally getting make up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah you are so lucky! I wanted the serum because I have thick hair:(

      Delete